reelchippy

tell me about it! im at work now taken emergency and outages calls! Its not just the goldcaost either! Between poeple hitting polls and the wind blowing trees ets in the lines, its gonna be a busy night! On a break now having a breather!

Post edited by: Ash, at: 2007/08/20 20:34

Ash wrote:

tell me about it! im at work now taken emergency and outages calls! Its not just the goldcaost either! Between poeple hitting polls and the wind blowing trees ets in the lines, its gonna be a busy night!

Ash you in the power game if so you and boys take it easy cheers

Used to love the storms and wild weather when I was working boss used to get p!ssed off every time there was a lightening strike and we used to cheer and say there is another couple of hours of overtime.Once did 123 days straight without a day off, we used to get some rain then.

Ray

Ray

rayke1938 wrote:

Used to love the storms and wild weather when I was working boss used to get p!ssed off every time there was a lightening strike and we used to cheer and say there is another couple of hours of overtime.Once did 123 days straight without a day off, we used to get some rain then.

Ray

Ray

Those days will return soon i hope

No breaks for the boys tonight mate. We've had wind gusts blowing over MANGO trees in mt gravatt and lots more. Terry wasnt kidding about those 90k + winds!

Got some semi decent rain coming from the east, so hopefully something good will come out of this!Be nice for the wind to stop whilst rain over catchment areas!:)

Archived