New Fish Arrow Flash J Shad - 5 Inch

aussie123

Hi Guys

For everyone who has been patiently waiting for the new 5 inch Flash Shads,they are arriving on Wednesday next week.

I am running a pre order on these so you can be guaranteed your supply.

They will cost $12.95 and for a limited time there will be free freight on these.

They will be available in 7 colours to start with and each pack contains 3 lures.

Colour 03 - Neon Green/Silver is not available at present as the overseas suppliers are out of stock.

Please let me know what you would like and I will pre order them for you.

You can place your early orders HERE

Thanks

Lance

post-7680-144598874026_thumb.jpg

and i just placed my order...cant wait to take on Bill (keen as ) with them next time we go out hehehehehe pretty much every second cast he hooks up with these plastics..... now it will be game on Bill....you have been warned hahahahaha

Your order came through fine Rodney and I will get them in the post today for you.

Bill has some coming as well so look out. :P:P:P

Thanks mate

Lance

I will be ordering a couple of packets tonight. What jigheads/hook size would you reccomend for the bay snapper?

The 5" flash shads are quite a large plastic so a 4/0 or 5/0 would be a good size hook.

Jig weight will be determined on where you fish,the depth and how strong the currents are.

I will be ordering a couple of packets tonight. What jigheads/hook size would you reccomend for the bay snapper?

The 5" flash shads are quite a large plastic so a 4/0 or 5/0 would be a good size hook.

Jig weight will be determined on where you fish,the depth and how strong the currents are.

Agreed,I lean towards the 5/0 size and I even use a 6/0 when weed less rigging for jacks and that does not seem overly big

Archived