It's been a while...

Terry H

It's been a while since I've posted a report.

I know Brian has been expecting a report for a while now, but I"m finally getting around to it.

Just means there's more pictures etc to throw in and choose from, although I seem to be forgetting when my last report was, so need to go back and see what fishing trips I need to include!

I know a number of people have already seen a photo of one recent catch, but I just thought I'd throw a little teaser photo in though for those who haven't.

post-126-144598882694_thumb.jpg

Last couple of trips we've missed a couple of big Tigers. Seems we may be on the right path with locations etc - however I think only more time fishing the spot will tell.

Will start sifting through photos this weekend and hopefully get something up. Don't have enough time to sort through all the video though :S I need to go through and cull a lot of empty footage, and see what's got some good footage etc.

• 1 month later...

I know a few people have been bugging me about this - I kept penciling in time to write it and never got to it.

Have sat down for last few hours going through different trips and drafting something together.

There's about 60 metres worth of sharks, and a few murray cod thrown in for good measure.

Just waiting on some photos from one of the trips we had, (for some reason I have none) and will then start putting the photos in the report. Hopefully it's up in the next couple of days ! :)

Archived