Nicks Marlin on Video

Greenmachine

Congrates man

thats sick video.

I cant wait to catch my first i got boat gear and lures for it now.

Just some good weather to get out there and give it a crack.

Hows your motor on fuel while trolling.

I took my old boat out yesterday we trolled for 3 hours off straddie nearly ran out of fuel coming back infront of cleveland lol.

Shane

No worries, cant wait to do it again and next time hopefully we both get one.

You are not wrong about how they are on the chew. Best fish I reckon I've eaten as well. Michelle says thanks! ;)

already getting geared up mate going to rig a few more skip and swims up and they are good aye and no probs and thankyou

Keeping connected to marlin is hard as they are masters of throwing the hooks, you did well Nick to get him I bet your heart was racing the whole time

in all it took about 25mins to bring in and the arms a fine i think i was concentrating on keepng it connected to the other end of the line :S

Keeping connected to marlin is hard as they are masters of throwing the hooks, you did well Nick to get him I bet your heart was racing the whole time

in all it took about 25mins to bring in and the arms a fine i think i was concentrating on keepng it connected to the other end of the line :S

yeah my heart was racing and everytime time it jumps in the vid you can see me wind a million miles an hour just to keep the line taught but when we got it in the hook had pinned him in the bottom jaw the whole way through so it would of been abit of an effort for him to throw the hook

Nice work Nick, a few of those jump had me thinking you might loose it, great work landing it, and looks like Robs new boat came with mojo included

Hey Brad if it didn't come with mojo it's got it now. First fish on the boat being a black marlin. :woohoo: Not going to be easy to keep up that kind of standard but I'll give it my best. I want to atleast land on the boat if not myself this summer a spaniard a wahoo and a dollie and then it will be a matter of increasing their sizes from then. Gotta get myself a marlin though it was just as big a buzz helping Nick get one. Now I know the feeling Gary and Richard had when Kurt got his, Just as good to see a good mate get one as getting it yourself.

I'll be doing a bit of mackerel fishing soon on the goldie Rob i'll let you know when they have come on thick and i'll show you some of my spots on the palmy and gravel patch if you want to follow me out

Nice work Nick, a few of those jump had me thinking you might loose it, great work landing it, and looks like Robs new boat came with mojo included

Hey Brad if it didn't come with mojo it's got it now. First fish on the boat being a black marlin. :woohoo: Not going to be easy to keep up that kind of standard but I'll give it my best. I want to atleast land on the boat if not myself this summer a spaniard a wahoo and a dollie and then it will be a matter of increasing their sizes from then. Gotta get myself a marlin though it was just as big a buzz helping Nick get one. Now I know the feeling Gary and Richard had when Kurt got his, Just as good to see a good mate get one as getting it yourself.

I'll be doing a bit of mackerel fishing soon on the goldie Rob i'll let you know when they have come on thick and i'll show you some of my spots on the palmy and gravel patch if you want to follow me out

That would be great Mark. Due to this being our busy period at work I'm only limited to weekends but really keen to get down there. I've heard it can be a parking lot down palmy when they are on so I know weekdays would be best but the boss will know exactly where I am if I dont show up for work. He knows me too well :P

Archived