Soft Plastics at Gold Coast 31/8/07

Liquor Box

Just got back from the broadwater, nice to see two yaks like mine:laugh:

I got a few big hits but did not manage to stick anything but was shocked at how much of my lure was bitten off!

At least if i dont land anything i got some bites, and wasn't at work

[img size=500]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/IMG_2981_AFO.jpg

post-1450-144598426353_thumb.jpg

on squidgee secrets 3 oh yeah they reckon that a longer hook messes up the flexibility of the plastic and therefore ruining the action

just a case of poor timing i once seen a estuary cod bite of the tail of my plastic at my feet while fishing the rock wall at talle creek once again just a matter of timing

maybe cut it down but then it might not be interested in such a small bait

• 6 months later...

of late, I have had some great action on those 3" pumpkin gulps.

Was in NZ a few weeks back and caught snapper and Kahawai on them, also the camo work well.

Last weekend fishing a hole near wally's gutter, caught a few different fish on the 3" pumpkin and like yours in the picture, several plastics came pack the same.

Dave

MentallyUnsound wrote:

of late, I have had some great action on those 3" pumpkin gulps.

Was in NZ a few weeks back and caught snapper and Kahawai on them, also the camo work well.

Last weekend fishing a hole near wally's gutter, caught a few different fish on the 3" pumpkin and like yours in the picture, several plastics came pack the same.

Dave

wich end of walleys gutter were you fishing dave

Archived