Is it just me?? favourite iced coffee morning start

sweresy

The day doesn't officially start until an iced coffee has been consumed and that being a Dare Double Espresso, dangerous thing is the vending machine in the smoko room at work has icebreaks in it and god help the person who buys the last one in front of me leaving the machine devoid of icebreaks and me thirsty for iced coffee. :evil:

Cheers

Mark

How the hell did you manage to get ice breaks in the vending machine Mark?? Our vending machine operator is an arse :evil:

We just asked the guy to stock them he was cool as long as they sold because the use by date is pretty short on them but there's no worries there its always empty because the truck drivers buy them all and its set to like 1 degree so they're nice and frosty.

Cheers

Mark

Yeah there's barely a fishing trip where I don't have either an Ice Break & Guarana or a Dare (normally Double Espresso if I can get it - stronger the better!!!!).

I am addicted to Iced Coffee but have weaned myself off them the past year in an effort to trim up slightly. I make them at home and for a few years there I was having one basically every morning in the car on the way to work.

Geez Bri - a 2ltr one!!!!! Look out if you let out some 'berley'!!!!!!!

I'm lactose intolerant. A dare iced coffee would truly be that - a massive dare! Would leave me writhing in agony for at least 5 hours. Brings tears to my eyes thinking about it. Just juice or water for me. But if I could drink an iced coffee it would definitely be part of the ritual, you guys don't know how good you got it. Must be nice to feel alert when you make that first cast.

Yeah there's barely a fishing trip where I don't have either an Ice Break & Guarana or a Dare (normally Double Espresso if I can get it - stronger the better!!!!).

I am addicted to Iced Coffee but have weaned myself off them the past year in an effort to trim up slightly. I make them at home and for a few years there I was having one basically every morning in the car on the way to work.

Geez Bri - a 2ltr one!!!!! Look out if you let out some 'berley'!!!!!!!

Every morning, no wonder your the size you are, :whistle:

Im sure there 2 ltrs, bootifull :kiss: , but if my wife new she would go off.

Everyday of my life starts with either a dare double espresso or icebreak B) and ends with a few JD tinnies :P

and some vomitting somewhere in between

I have a 750ml IceBreak but am starting to drink the sugar free Dare when available. Its a bit more watery and seems easier to digest on the paddle out.

real coffee from my espresso machine to start the day then icebreak double shot all the way
dare double then put 3 teaspoons of coffee in a cup and dribble hot water over just enough to dissolve the coffee, drink a mouthful of dare then pour coffee sludge into the dare shake well and put in freezer for 10 mins. coffee fix for a truck driver every morning lol all so i use the espresso machine at work and use 2 caps of the strongest ones and use dare for the milk :silly:

Bucking the trend - I detest coffee and coffee flavoured goods.

Although, I had some Patron XO Cafe Tequila shots the other night and it wasn't so bad... Mind, I had already finished a bottle of Canadian Club..

Maybe if in my enebriated state the taste of coffee becomes acceptable...

More research shall be done!

Every day is started with atleast 600ml of Iced coffee. Fishing trips usually start with x2 750ml, green dares. The old Norco Double shot Chill iced coffee's were the shiz, but they stopped production.

:(

If I don't have an iced coffee :sick:

P.S The empty bottles make great ashtrays in the boat. :lol:

Archived