Fish of the Month Prize Pack

Shippo

I'm very envious of you all, you have the besy of both worlds in Brisbane you have the crossover between the tropical and sub-tropical species, and what a great place to live, I've been there many times, maybe I'll move there when I retire,like everyone else.

Anyway as you might have guessed Shippo my nick name is the sponsor of the Fish of the Month Competition, and as you'll come to learn we have some quite unique and tricky gear such as Zip Lock Booms, Action Discs, LureSavers etc. if anyone wants any of these products explained any further don't hesitate to contact me and ask your questions, by the way I've never seen such an active community on a web site as yours, it's great to see people interacting like this.

One day if someone takes a photo of me I'll drop it into the image page, but if I'm lucky no one will take that photo.

Cheerio

Shippo

Nice one mate :)

Welcome aboard Garry and thanks for the all the support.

Funny you mentioned Zip Lock Booms, i think (as i have put the Action Disks in) they will be the next thing in the shop. These could be of use to the guys going to Awoonga as opposed to using a Down Rigger.

When i put them in the shop ill give a front page review and explanation of how they work.

Shippo: Karma to you mate for coming on board as a sponsor.

Cheers.

Angus

P.S. Everyone just to clarify, Shippo or obviously not Shippee!

Archived