Last month on the Goldy

youngy

Hi guys, well with the weather starting to warm up we are getting a good mix of species down this way, certainly a great time of year to fish although the floating slimey weed we get at this time of year is going to make it a bit tough for the next month or so.

Here's a few fish that were caught on lures and bait, tailor have been disappointing this year as far as size goes but there have been plenty around.

Whiting are on the move downstream with some reasonable catches from the Chambers but the bigger fish are still further upstream.

Good to see some better weather hopefully it will stay for a while, cheers wayne

post-7760-14459898428_thumb.jpg

post-7760-144598984286_thumb.jpg

post-7760-144598984291_thumb.jpg

post-7760-144598984296_thumb.jpg

Hi fifis, yes mate the Tarpon are exceptional fish and hence the heavy fog, looks like i broke one of the site rules with the photo and it has been deleted, my apologies to the Mods i didn't realize.

I don't have a problem with guys fishing the same locations as myself but when you see a post a few days later on several different websites from an angler saying how he found the fish and making out how good he is it does get quite amusing.

As far as i am concerned we all have help in finding fish, wheather it's by photos, internet stories or mates, the main thing is to enjoy your fishing, cheers wayne

post-7760-144598984301_thumb.jpg

Hi Waldo, i find i smile all the time because i am happy, no good walking around all grumpy like the world owes you something.

Mate the way those 60cm Tarpon go one of those monsters from overseas would pull you out the boat, on 6lb our Tarpon are a lot of fun.

Here's this afternoons best and no foggy background, cheers wayne

post-7760-144598984347_thumb.jpg

post-7760-144598984352_thumb.jpg

Hi Waldo, i find i smile all the time because i am happy, no good walking around all grumpy like the world owes you something.

[/attachment]

Personally I would have said it was from catching way too many whiting for a mere mortal :woohoo: but I will accept your answer as happy and smiling is a great place to be.

Archived