4th ASHES TEST

Gad

Well, once again in this series, the Aussies are starting the 2nd day of a test in good position. With Trott, having already trotted, Swann having a less than gracious dive into retirement, and now Pietersen shakey and vomiting, one can assume that the poms are just ducks in a shooting gallery.

Hopefully the poms can put some interest into the one day series :)

Well, once again in this series, the Aussies are starting the 2nd day of a test in good position. With Trott, having already trotted, Swann having a less than gracious dive into retirement, and now Pietersen shakey and vomiting, one can assume that the poms are just ducks in a shooting gallery.

Hopefully the poms can put some interest into the one day series :)

EDIT: you can now add rattled to shakey and vomiting :P

Ian Botham: Mon 10 Jun 2013...

England to whitewash Australia.

"Given that we've got back-to-back Ashes series between now and January, if we get a good summer - and you rarely lose too many days to rain in Australia - make that 10-0," Botham told the Sunday Times."I'm serious. I think we're that much betterâ€â€¦..

The poms hail him as their greatest ‘all rounderâ€, he wasn`t knighted for his forecasting abilities. :P

"Given that we've got back-to-back Ashes series between now and January, if we get a good summer - and you rarely lose too many days to rain in Australia - make that 10-0," Botham told the Sunday Times."I'm serious. I think we're that much betterâ€â€¦..

The poms hail him as their greatest ‘all rounderâ€, he wasn`t knighted for his forecasting abilities. :P

He's a bloody good fly fisherman :S

• 2 weeks later...

He's a bloody good fly fisherman :S

Then they should put him back in the team Bri cause the rest of them can't seem to 'catch' much ........ :ohmy:

Archived