Wife writes off car. MUST READ.

taib

Wife and baby daugther were on their way home, literally 3 mins away from home, wife gets into an accident.

Wife was injured in the accident but suprisingly Jessica was shocked but fine.

post-4323-144599023424_thumb.jpg

post-4323-144599023432_thumb.jpg

post-4323-14459902344_thumb.jpg

Car is written off, but silly me didnt get the option of a hire car on the policy, so no car to drive around.

Ray heard about the accident and what he did next put my wife in tears and has really hit home again for me how generous and caring a human being could be.

Ray has offered me his car to drive around for the next few weeks til all the insurance is sorted out as he has Judy's car to drive.

I met Ray on this site, when it was known as Brisbane Fishing Online a few years back. It started off with reading a few of his NPD posts, which eventually turned into regular fishing trips and a great friendship was made.

Long story short, I wanted to Thank Ray for everything he has done for myself and my family. I have seen him also contribute, helped and have changed peoples lives from this site, whether it is his knowledge or simply taking people out and catching their first ever freshwater fish. He refuses to take anything back in return which makes him an amazing person, a mate for life.

There has also been other fantastic friendships made from this site, and it is truly amazing to see, all because we are human, all because we love fishing.

He's out fishing at Hinze right now as we speak so Ray, i hope you nail a few big ones today mate.

Once again, Thank you Ray from our hearts.

Tai, Alicia and baby Jessica.

Glad everyone is OK Taib and awesome stuff Ray. Yep plenty of good stuff happens due to this website - just yesterday I had Tugger lead me out of Currumbin Creek bar and back in again (I was in my 4.2m tinny), taking care of me like I was his son. And a couple of years ago Dennis (Keen_as Fisho) came around to see if he could help with a blocked drain pipe even though he'd never met me. Long live the generosity of BFO/AFO members.

Archived