tackle giveaway to deserving junior - who will it be

Zim man

hi all

i have been doing a tackle clear up of my own personal gear and there is a shopping bag of soft plastics and a few boxes of treble hooks looking for someone who will put them to use.

I would like them to go to a junior angler , maybe someone looking to get into the sport .

So if your kids are into fishing and you want to help kick start a tackle box with a variety of soft plastics for him or her, or you (as a junior angler ) think you deserve it, nominate yourself below and why you / they deserve a free tackle pack and the post with the most thank you clicks by sunday evening will get them.

I will not decide who gets the pack but the AFO family will .

for those interested there are about 40 packets , mostly unopened or nearly full ranging from 1.5 inch grubs to 5 inch armor shads.

Hi Rob, as many of the members on here would know, I'm addicted to bass fishing with all types of plastics although plenty of other fish are starting to become new addictions such as tuna! If I were to get the plastics I would be so grateful and you could guarantee seeing them in many posts to come. Oh and just have to post this picture of a tuna I got with Sam a month or so back on a zman 5" jerkshad :lol:

post-11154-144599065371_thumb.jpg

Thanks, James

Good luck James. You put up some decent reports, couldn't think of a youngen who deserves it more atm. We've all ahd the chance to see you grow fishing wise over the last 2 - 3 years and it's been good to watch, now only if I could get half the fish you have!

Yep my vote would go to James. Not too many blokes his age are as grateful as James with the fishing advice he gets from other members and when I take him out for a fish myself.

He basically introduced me to bass fishing and this forum a couple of years ago and I will always be grateful for that.

We both have come a long way since and it's always nice to catch up for a fish because we always have something new to learn off each other.

Cheers

Archived