Shout out for aussie123

Old Scaley

Hi all, just wanted to say thanks to Lance (aussie123) for helping me organise a live bait tank for my tinny. I wanted to buy a plumbing kit for starters and having used Lance's online site (reel tackle.com.au) before I went straight to Lance with a heap of questions which he was happy to answer. I wasn't sure what I was going to use for the actual tank, so Lance threw in an old drum that he had used that already had the inlet and outlet plumbed in.

Still fiddling around to get it set up, but very grateful to Lance for his advice and the great service that reeltackle always provides. He is also a great supporter of this site, so have a look at his site next time you need something for your boat or tackle box. Range is comprehensive, prices are competitive and the service is brilliant.

Yep, great bloke, great advice and good value fishing gear. We got an eletctric winch for dad's trailer for a good price and I'll be getting some stuff when I finally get around to overhauling my tinny's trailer (before it falls apart ....). Post some photos when you get a chance Steve, would be interested in seeing the setup.

I had intended to take a couple of happy snaps on Sunday when I was out testing it, but the camera I took with me had a flat battery. I will take a few photos this weekend and start a new post.

Would you mind posting up a few photo's.

Live bait tank is next on the list, just having found the right set up that I like/ easy to install.

Lance has been very helpfull to me setting up many thing's on my boat his expertise when i have asked how to fit the gear along with his excellent prices from Reeltackle sets him apart from other outlets he has helped many members here and I couldn't recomend him more

Lance has been very helpfull to me setting up many thing's on my boat his expertise when i have asked how to fit the gear along with his excellent prices from Reeltackle sets him apart from other outlets he has helped many members here and I couldn't recomend him more

Thanks Mark for the kind words mate and everyone else here.

BTW,I meant to tell you the other day on the phone,if you need a hand with anything with what you are doing at home atm, just yell out.

Archived