Road Tech Marine Underwood part time positions available

EZY

Gday all afo'ers, I am currently looking for a part time employee at our Underwood store. Job is a minimum of 20hrs per week with extra shifts available thru Xmas and new year. The job is open to anyone, young ,grey nomad or any body with experience within the 4x4, boating and caravaning scene. You must have experience whether it be either in a career or in your spare time.

I also have 4 positions for a store set up in labrador in coming weeks (Sept 21 to Sept 30) this is a store set up job moving stock from containers and helping to sort store with the new manager and team members. This job may be a few days thru to a full week this will be determined as the store progresses.

Anyone wishing to apply for a position please contact me on either of the below numbers or feel free to drop in a resume to the store in person to arrange a time for an interview.

The part time position at underwood needs to be filled by 14 Sept as instore training is required to be completed.

Ezy 0468756568

RTM UNDERWOOD 32080344

80 Kingston Rd Underwood

RTM is going to expand over next 2 yrs through out australia with many job opportunities to become available, get in with a great new company on the ground floor and who knows where it could take you. Remember you snooze you loose. Cheers EZY

Morning all afo'ers, 2 positions have been filled for new store set up. Still looking for 2 more for the new store set up as well as 1 part time position (20hrs min) for our Underwood store. Positions WILL be filled by 14th Sept so get in quick. EZY

Archived