Sunday GF Cowboys v Broncos

Gad

for those like I, who are planning a grand final arvo in front of the idiot box, be aware NSW at 2.00am this morning went onto their pretend time. Qlder (real) time is now an hour behind the backward states` time.

As far as the GFs today, Go Jets Go Qlders

This is the strangest GF ever. Even though I have been planning for a Cowboys v Broncos final for months, now it is here I just feel conflicted and confused. As a rusted on Broncos fan, I want them to win, but for the whole fairytale thing I want JT and the Cowboys to get up.

Just hope it is a great game that shows the Sydney fans that you can play good, clean attacking football and still win. Go the broncboys :woohoo: :woohoo:

The bookies couldn't split them, 80 minutes of football couldn't split them. In the end it was 2 mistakes from a player who has had a stellar year. Great spectacle and great for the Cowboys and JT. Fantastic sportsmanship before, during and after the game.

Can't wait for the rematch this time next year. :woohoo:

That feels right up there with an Origin win. :woohoo:

Didn't see Kelvin in the crowd but I think I heard him :dry:

If you didn't you'd better get your ears checked old man ............. ;) I may have made reference to 52-6 and 9/10 a few times, just to ensure the Blues in the crowd hadn't forgotten. And what a game - I didn't get my preferred result but it's a pretty darn good consolation prize and I'll never forget being at the greatest grand final of them all!!!!

Only downside was the excruciating walk around and around and around and around ..... (you get the drift ...) the never-ending spiral ramp to get to level 6 and then scaling the approximately 100 stairs to our VERY lofty position. And then going all the way back down at half time to line up at one of two 10metre long bars that between them were servicing thousands of fans - great layout!!!! Oh and having rum cans poured into a plastic cup and not being allowed any ice ......... :angry:

Anyway, enough of the whinging. Well done to JT and his boys on a cracking grand final win and a long awaited first premiership - we should all be buying shares in XXXX and Bundy Rum ASAP as they'll be celebrating til Xmas!!!

And Steve - yep, bring on a rematch next year!!

Archived