Midgee

G'Day all Mick here. Just started to get into fishing and came accross this awsome site while i was serching for fishing tips and so on. Can't wait to go through all the topics and learn as much as possable to start catching some fish. Feel free to send me any tips and where to go as i'm pretty new to this and any help is good.

Cheers

Thanks guys.

I live out springfield way south brisbane not fussed what fish i catch just wanna catch them. Have been using dead bait prawns and pillys and now looking at trying lures and those soft plastics once i work them all out. Will be pretty much just salt fishing.

cheers

Nice. Out that way you have Moggill Ferry and Kooka Park within easy distance. Both these location can be fished land based. There are plenty of bream and flatties around both those places and if your chasing bigger prey, sharks and thradfin as well.

There have also bee good reports from the upper Albert recently and i am sure those guys wont mind giving some pointers and direction where. Its been all bass so far, but id bet there would be jacks, tarpon ands stuff like that below the wall.

Check out the SP's in the AFO shop. Youll find them cheaper than most brands out there and the guys that have used them so far have caught good fish.

Good luck mate.

Angus

Archived