New Boat!!

Doyley

• 4 years later...

Hey mate,

Bit late to the party sorry, but I'm looking at picking up a second hand Clark Rebel 457 with 60hp Merc. I was hoping you could give me your opinion how ahe handles as a bay boat for family day trips? Can she handle a bit of chop if the weather turns sour? 

Thanks mate, any info is greatly appreciated.

Ben

8 hours ago, BenC said:

Hey mate,

Bit late to the party sorry, but I'm looking at picking up a second hand Clark Rebel 457 with 60hp Merc. I was hoping you could give me your opinion how ahe handles as a bay boat for family day trips? Can she handle a bit of chop if the weather turns sour? 

Ben

Hey Ben,

Welcome to the forum. I am not sure he is on here very often now. Hopefully someone else on here has experience with them. 

On 18/10/2020 at 10:11 PM, BenC said:

Hey mate,

Ben

Welcome to the forum, BenC. 

Hopefully Doyley logs on and sees this message. It would sure be handy. Good luck with the new boat.

Cheers Hamish

• 1 month later...