just a quick question

dunney

hey im considering entering if my boat is ready in time.

with regards to the bream side of the come to weigh in.

do we only weigh in 1 bream for the comp?(ie-just keep ungrading one fish).or is it like the comps wear you weigh in 5 fish and there is also a prize for bigest bream?

i also tried searching for a list of species that would be considered as \"miscellaneous\" fish.can some one post up a list?

thanks jared

* You can weigh in a different bream at each weigh in session. The largest one you/your team weighs in will be the one that counts.

* You/your team can only weigh in one fish for each category per weigh in session.

* Misc fish can be any legal fish at all with the exception of:

Rays, Shovel Nose Rays and Eels as they they excluded from the comp altogeher.

And Sharks, Bream and Catfish as they have their own categories.

I hope this has answered your questions.

Angus

Proffs wrote:

:blink: What??? You eat them?

G'day Proffs,

You're obviously new to the site, so welcome...the whole \"eating stingrays\" thing's a long (and entertaining) story! Let's just say for now that it involves some exotic ingredients and some heroic fishing efforts...once I've got my computer sorted I'll try and find the related threads and post them so you can get the background.

Cheers,

Cliffy

Angus wrote:

In short Proffs, some of the lads on the site make a mean Sambal Stingray. Pretty spicy and apparantly very good.

Angus

P.S. Anyone here eat those smal scallops? The ones without roe? If so you have probably eaten Stingray and just dont know it!!

Thanks Angus, exactly what I was trying to say, and very succintly put! I seem to be having a bit of trouble with \"typing diaroeah\" at the moment :blush:...

Archived