I LOVE MY KAYAK

fishyman

i just thought id post it up here as i absolutly adore my new hobie outback fish kayak. the peddle power is just so great you can drive and still have both hnadsfree for fishing.

im taking it to tangalooma to fish the wrecks with my bream and flattie soft plastic gear AHAHAHAHA should be extremely fun.

seriously save the money....seriously

hahah nah they are a really good option if you have the extra cash, we are looking at getting a second one after christmas for my dad.

you can upgrade the fins the propel the kayak to make it faster and you can upgrade the rudder for quicker turns

Nice yak. I occasionally fish with a friend from his two seater hobbie and must agree its awesome.

Its way quicker than most regualar paddled yaks and you can sustain a decent pace for much longer. I am an unfit bastard and could still keep up pedalling all day long.

The only thing I don't like about them is that on extended outings they start filling up with water that seeps in where the rudder cables are. They might have resolved the issue in newer versions.

Archived