Sign in to follow this  
Drop Bear

Wynnum Manly Seafood Festival

Hey Gang,

As part of the OzFish Wynnum Fishing Classic weigh in we are hosting a Seafood Festival. 

All money raised goes into fixing Moreton Bay's fishing grounds.

I hope you can come along. 

Details on the Flyer and on facebook 

@wynnummanlyseafoodfestival

Please login or register to view this attachment

Posters look amazing @Drop Bear. If this weather keeps up it should be a top weekend. I bet there are heaps of people on this site who would want to enter the fishing comp or to just buy a few tickets in the boat. It would be great to see it go to an AFO member like last year when @straddiebrad won. 

1 minute ago, Old Scaley said:

Posters look amazing @Drop Bear. If this weather keeps up it should be a top weekend. I bet there are heaps of people on this site who would want to enter the fishing comp or to just buy a few tickets in the boat. It would be great to see it go to an AFO member like last year when @straddiebrad won. 

Yes mate that is awesome. It is a cracker of a boat. I will put a picture up

3 minutes ago, Old Scaley said:

Lets hope the weather is just like today!!!!!

1 hour ago, Drop Bear said:

It is actually even better than last year. It has wide gunnels and a few other specs. 

Please login or register to view this attachment

Is the boat a raffle prize or is it won by winning fishing categories?

@jon, the boat is a raffle prize, but every entry in the fishing comp gives you a ticket in the boat raffle and you can buy extra tickets on the site as Robbie has posted above or when you come to registration over the weekend. The odds of winning are much better than most raffles.