Hello From France

BZH

Hi everybody

I m BZH from France

I go fishing everywhere in the world ( Gabon , Venezuela, Costa Rica, Columbia, Djibouti.... and of course France), my next fishing travel could be Oman but not sure yet....

My favorite fishes are GT and Tarpon

I try to do my own lure , but it is not a big success yet 🙄

6 hours ago, BZH said:

Hi everybody

I m BZH from France

I go fishing everywhere in the world ( Gabon , Venezuela, Costa Rica, Columbia, Djibouti.... and of course France), my next fishing travel could be Oman but not sure yet....

My favorite fishes are GT and Tarpon

I try to do my own lure , but it is not a big success yet 🙄

Welcome to the site BZH, you need to get onto Luvit on this site, he has a lure business called "Gobbler Lures" I am sure he would like to expand internationally!!😎

Bonjour BZH and welcome to AFO.

Some cracking fish in those videos. Peacock on popper what a ripper. 

Thanks for sharing. 

Oh and Go Ash Barty. The Australian woman in the French Open finals. We all hope she wins. 

I lived in Paris for a few months and worked in Meribel. Was fantastic. I hope to get back there soon. 

What do you target in France? 

also what does loupe mean? 

and you should come to Australia. Barramundi are like Tarpon but better to catch and better to eat. 🙂

Merci Drop Bear

Meribel is very nice for Skiing

In France the Bar which is at maximum can reach 5 to 6 kg , but average is 1 to 3 kg

And now since fews years we target the red tuna , which can reach 300 kg , but very watched by authorities.....

in french loupe is a magnifying glass

Australia is a bit far away from france for fishing (but I already been there in 1990 , Sydney, Adelaide an d Tasmania also)