inside info....??????

maxi

hi all, just wondering whos gunna be game enough to divulge some hard earnt info for us southeners to glean from as to where would be a half decent spot for us to start fishin in the classic..

we will be signing on then launching at pinkenba as we are staying at d bay due to the lack of accom availability around colmslie..so whos game enough...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

theres a box in it for yas ''

just joking.. maybe...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

dees shout for it anyway, wait a minute, shes makin the sangas..

looks like its my shout..:P :P :P

regards Maxi

Same as me, If I fish friday, I will go home friday night, But once I start saturday morning, I wont be going home until the comp is over!

The sunken wall is a good spot to start Maxi, but dont go past the sewage outlet, thats the end of the competition zone!

Also a lot of the jetties have 30m exclusion zones, the port authority blokes will soon move you on if your to close to them though!

I'll be spending saturday night at Kookaburra park, about 30k upstream, fishing the days around the comp headquarters, maybe as far up as breaky creek or Cameron's rocks.

thanks azza will have a look, do you think that is closer and quicker than pinkenba ??

sewage outlet ????

do you still have one of those..:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

thanks feral we was wondering about the boundary there..

we will hit the walls first for that winning bream first up i reckon..;)

;) ;) ;)

Maxi

i live at cabbage tree crk and i googled for me to drive by boat from here to the story bridge is a 30k one way trip so its a lot more economical to drive to the river and launch . as for fishing theres a few spot in the upper river with natural structure try under the story bridge and the indropilly bridge seventeen miles rocks of a night time when port security arent watching try the pillons around the wharves if you want to keep your car trailer onthe north side you can launch at pinkenbar but this ramp sucks on a strong sou easter

but to actually catch a fish ask some one else the damn things hate me at the moment

Archived