Any Lawyers here?

natang

Hey lads, Just need some advice regarding my deceased brothers daughter who is now identifying as a boy. She/he is requesting his death certificate however my brothers name is not on her birth certificate so legally she/he should have no need for it... PM please if there is anyone on here with info..

• 3 weeks later...
On 25/05/2021 at 6:06 PM, natang said:

Hey lads, Just need some advice regarding my deceased brothers daughter who is now identifying as a boy. She/he is requesting his death certificate however my brothers name is not on her birth certificate so legally she/he should have no need for it... PM please if there is anyone on here with info..

I can't be any help sorry. Sounds complicated mate. I hope you are doing ok? 

10 hours ago, Drop Bear said:

I can't be any help sorry. Sounds complicated mate. I hope you are doing ok? 

Thanks Dropbear I just seem to get hit with a massive pile of S**t at once. Mum has three strokes within 6 days then a week later this rubbish. I am dealing with it all slowly. It's hard being diplomatic yet firm and stern.... Thanks for thoughts.

22 minutes ago, natang said:

Thanks Dropbear I just seem to get hit with a massive pile of S**t at once. Mum has three strokes within 6 days then a week later this rubbish. I am dealing with it all slowly. It's hard being diplomatic yet firm and stern.... Thanks for thoughts.

Yes, and to allow yourself to feel and process emotions also during this stressful time. 

Be kind to yourself 👍

22 hours ago, natang said:

Sorry to hear that mate. It all sounds a bit too familiar at the moment for me too.  Look after yourself and above all... go fishing.