Any Get Togeather questions?

BIG DAVE 1

Hey feral.

Its not fenced. However it is a fair way to the road. It a bigger park than most people realise. parking in the streets around is not usually to hard and its not far to carry to gear. Ill just be taking one rod myself as ill be there more for the chat i imagine. In saying that put me near watere with a rod and um well.......yeah nuff said.

I think its pretty much kid friendly but fair enough for the concern.

There will be a few other kids on teh day though.

Regarding playgorund equipment??? Dave or Troy or anyone got some feedback on that?

yeah thanks heaps to everyone, this things starting to look good, i think we have over 15 ppl comeing so thats good. i was a bit worried at the start but its picked up. remember this the more people that come the more fun the day will become. That wasnt meant to rhyme.

dave

correction 16 adults and 5 kids, but thats actually better then i expected. that means we have more money to spend on the day. If there are any specialy requirements please let me know so we can cost this into the budget. Please everyone if you have registed if u can no longer attend please let me know.

Is anyone gluten free? My wife is so i'll be bringing some gluten free bread, so if you are let me know and i'll bring extra.

Dave if your buying the sausages, can you ask the butcher if they are gluten free for me. I know it sounds dumb, but some sausages to come with wheat product in them. Sorry for hassle.

I dont mind bringing my own sausages if need be.

Post edited by: Ash, at: 2006/06/06 13:50

ash, dont be silly thats a serious question- i work in a kitchen, i know how important these things are. I think angus knew a guy who is a butcher so i might let angus know. There will be alot of serious thought planning going ahead in regard to the food on offer.

dave

Archived