how i freeze my catch after i bled the fish how to get a slurry to freeze the fish what are any good steps i needed to do to freeze the fish on the boat

old.salty mick 1983

freezing my fish after i get them aboard my boat as i will have an esky in the boat to get the fish in quickly as im going to have really nice fillets of nice fish as im really was interested in on how to make a slurry mix say with saltwater and ice thiswas for the keeping fish for the table as i was wondering how i do the really good and nice fillets are there was any smart tips on doing the fillets as i learn as i go in doing the fillets and related things regarding the good fillets  and i knew this was a good subject on prepring the fillets in a good recipe for the fillets thiswas fish related foods that we use with fillets of fish hope you know this was fish being prepped for the dinner table hope thiswas good for you my buddy 

I start with two bags of ice and 9 litres of sea water....it melts out through the day but still cold.

Best fillets are always from bled fish....the trend is to brain spike then bleed....i just gill them into a bucket with some water.

Dont fillet your fish until back on land....fisheries likes to check your bags on the water and at the ramps....non compliance with filletted fish is quite high.