fishing in home waters for flatties and other fishes on the NSW central coast on lake Tuggerah and other lakes

old.salty mick 1983

in my home waters of Tuggerah lake thre was a really good sizable catch of flatties as now the rules are changed say you can't keep fish over 70cm these was need to be released into the water as for the keep size flatties you can keep fish that are 36cm or larger ones at 40cm as i heard thiswas the new fishing rules was brought in fairly recently as im going to alert you to this in case you hadn't hear thiswas in my fishing magazines as im wanteed to brief you guys on this new rules if you are coming to the central coast in future thiswas my news on these new rules on flatties thiswas a new rule this was in place a few months ago as i fished in these home waters all my life as in the old says the lake used tobe thick with Mullet but there was good stocks of whiting and bream as well as well luderick are easy to catch as well in my home waters in Tuggerah lake and Lake Macquarie and Brisbane Waters and Lake Munmorah and Budgewoi lake and Swansea Channel these was the good fishing places where you can fish all year round depending on season of the year  as thiswas an over review of my home lakes where i fish regularly hope you find this was of interest to you  on my home lakes there was are really good fishing on my home lakes as the offshore fisho was to find that Terrigal was the place to be for the offshore fishing as i fised on the charter boats from there fishing was really very good there thiswas the good offshore waters off the coast of Terrigal there was good fish be caught there as this was a good place to go fishing the best bet for inshore fisho's was Tuggerah lake and for the offshore guys was best bet was Terrigal good fishing there really good fish was caught there same in Tuggerah lake thiswas my views on my home waters of the NSW central coast hope you find this was good on my home towns waters