Fisheries arent really that good in my views in regards tobe with dealing with issues within Fisheries as they are really hopeless they needed was get their heads out of the sand thiswas my views

here was my biff about the hopelessness of Fisheries as they really are really bad as they are really not good at being in charge of the fishing rules 

as i knew thiswas really a feeling they needed was their heads out of the sand as they are really Clueless on how to manage the fisheries as far i knew the pollies was the problem these was really the problem was the Govt was really the bad set of Issues in the Govt As I Knew they are really are had their heads in the sands all the time as far i knew thiswas really my strong biff about fisheries Dept they are waas underfunded and dont have the needed resources to say do fishing patrols and related stuff as im saying the truth as a fine keen fisho im really fed up with the inaction of the Govt in my home state of NSW we got a new Labor Govt under new premier Chris Minns as im really have my worries on how this new NSW Govt was gonna fix the mess in the Fisheries Dept as i see thiswas really was needed to clean the mess the last Govt had left in fisheries and Maritime these was a need to make these Depts more  in tune with the public not the faceless fat cats as i see thiswas really my boat licence fees was being spent in all the wrong places that money should be used to really fix all the boat ramps and other boating facilities same said of the fishing facilities too as thiswas really a need to tell the govt toreally start talking to the fishing and boating public not to those faceless fat cats in their nice offices they should be talking to boatowners like me on the boat ramps and fishing facilities badly needed  dire and urgent upgrading in future as needed as thiswas really my main worry was thiswsa going tobe ignored thiswas the boating facilities we boaters and fisho's use as we needed the govt to get their heads out of the sand on this matters and start talking about this in future was a badly needed facility upgrades say for a example the fish cleaning tables needs lights so Fisho's like me can clean our fish catch in a safer ways in times when the day was dark or in low light say on those Arvo's when evenly the fish was being cleans in a safer way if we had lights in the fish cleaning tables thiswas really be good for those Fishers like me who have a disability and we find it harder to clean our catch on those days when the light was bad say in the winter Arvo's when we are out in the boat gettin a fish for dinner the fish cleaning tables needed was good overhead lights that comes on when a boat comes in with fish tobe cleaned thiswas on days whith low light as thiswas my idea we needed was good lighting for the fish cleaning tables  in all fishing locations where boats was used to be in fishing this was rec fishers the tables with lights willbe a boon for us fishers even those with disabilities who was wanted to fish but can do things we take for granted like cleaning the fish and filleting the catch as well like we can do well thiswas really why we needed was really good lights in the ceilings in the roofs of the fish cleaning tables thiswas for everybody too not just the disabled fishers too but everybody too as i knew thiswas really the case in my views now as we are gotta be really be helping our less fortunate get into fishing these was disabled folks as well in power boating too these passtimes willbe more fun for the disabled in future if we give them the option of learning to drive a powerboat and get their boat licences too like the reast of us as disability was no barrier togetting a boat licence in future if you have a gaol stick to it this was getting a boat licence and a boat to drive and fish from thiswas whith good help you can get it this was happened to me in the year 2005 i finallly got my boat licence and i had it on a decade now im on a 10yr licence now and soon be back on the water in future thiswas my goals in future now was getting back on the water thiswas my goals now in future thiswas really the case for me now hope you read this my friends