fishing in a new area in regards to boat based fishing hope to learn as soon i get news where im going to live as far my fishing was a need to learn on the go

old.salty mick 1983

greetings my fisho group friends as you knew i'm needed was to really re Learn to fish in my new home waters as far i knew im lost in the new fishing grounds where i will fish in my new home waters as far i needed was all the good help on in future as far i knew thiswas really depends on where i will live in future but im really seeing thiwwas really the case as far i knew thiswas really a concern in my future fishin grounds as i needed was any good tips i can pick up as needed in case i move to a lake thats was new to me are there was any tips i needed to really learn as needed on my boat based fishing as im not really sure where im gonna live as of now as my case worker was waiting on a few things as needed but im really learning to get used to the new fishing grounds for me in future as ifeel thiswas gonna be the hard part in future was my new fishing grounds and new fishing stuff i needed was to learn over time as i needed was getting used to the new fishing grounds in my new local fishing and boating waters as far i knew this really  was really the good case in future was learning more on my new home waters as far i knew thiswas really the case for me now and in future thiswas really the future home waters for my boat based fishing as far i needed was any advice and tips on my future home waters in future as im really ready to learn as needed on my future home waters in future now im really am ready for this new learning in future thiswas my new need to learn in future now my fishing friends thiswas really my hope my pals