BCF Sale $5 yamashita jigs

Memsmullowayhunter

4 hours ago, Memsmullowayhunter said:

Hey guys,

Just a quick one, BCF are having a sale on atm, Yamashita squid jigs are going for $5 down from $20.

I just tried getting some but they don't appear to be available anymore. Although they seem extremely cheap at the price, was it a sale or a glitch.? Either way, I hope someone managed to get some.!!

sometimes it helps to print off a screen capture (Alt PrtScreen to capture then paste to Paint or whatever and print) and take it with you into the store and tell them they have to honor it - works in Bunnings, even if the counter person doesn't like it, you just demand to see the manager ... not sure with BCF though, but definitely worth a try

11 hours ago, Sylvathorn said:

sometimes it helps to print off a screen capture (Alt PrtScreen to capture then paste to Paint or whatever and print) and take it with you into the store and tell them they have to honor it - works in Bunnings, even if the counter person doesn't like it, you just demand to see the manager ... not sure with BCF though, but definitely worth a try

It definitely works at BCF, a while ago they accidentally advertised under armour hoodies for $15. They weren't impressed when a bought 5 of them haha. I  was going to do that with the jigs this morning, but after a bit of scrolling last night, it would only let me get the 2.5 green tiger colour for $5 all the rest were $22. With the little disclaimer on it, that the product was not available to order online. I may go to a few tackle shops this morning and try it for my own amusement. Don't anaconda have to beat it by 10% 😂😂

• 2 weeks later...
On 19/05/2023 at 10:48 PM, Sylvathorn said:

Yeah this should definitely work as long as there is a time stamp, all business legally need to honour the prices they display.