MBAA Petition

ellicat

ellicat wrote:

Here's an online e-petition you can submit if you agree. Quick, simple, and don't forget to get anyone else in your family to submit at the same time.;)

/>http://www.parliament.qld.gov.au/view/EPetitions%5FQLD/CurrentEPetition.aspx?PetNum=978&lIndex=-1

/>http://www.parliament.qld.gov.au/view/EPetitions%5FQLD/CurrentEPetition.aspx?PetNum=978&lIndex=-1

Nice bump faulked. For convenience, I thought I'd bring the original posts up again too.:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

After hearing what Macnamara had to say last Sunday at the rally I am under no illusion that anything will make a difference barring a lost election. By the time that happens I will be too old to even look at the bare surface of the bay.

Like all parties that have had a longstanding hold on power they have lost the plot and are not representative They will stick to their agenda and do what they please and tell the people what is best for them and that they have consulted them (even if they didn't listen) :evil: :angry: :evil: :angry:......oops better stop before the rant goes on for too long :whistle: :pinch:

Yep.

I always reckoned to even things up, once you have won an election, each time you go back to the polls you should need another 10% to stay in, (IE 60%, then 70% then 80%) until you lose, then it goes back to 50%. That way the government would hardly ever get more than two terms, and the other mob would get a say.

Hahaha - two of the major non-governing parties would certainly agree with you there Feral hahahaha.

Banks do it. Ever noticed how a "good" manager is replaced by a "bad" one and then he is replaced by a "good" one. They have a business-getter followed by a clean-up-the-bad debts one and so on. It's pretty effective.

Politics is similar, but like you say - they don't change often enough:S

• 1 month later...

Archived