Rogue shark at Noosa...

goldnugget

Well not quite...:angry: , I read in the couriermails website that there was a...and I enphasise...a....'2 metre bullshark' spotted in one of the canals at Noosa somewhere, so the council has hired a profesional shark catcher, who's intention is to trap it and then release it off-shore. I reckon they would crap themselves if they knew how many sharks were in and off the river system there.:silly:

pcsolutionman wrote:

lol 2m theres a lot bigger ones than that in the noosa river

Lee

I'd reckon so as well.

I can just see the \"pro shark hunter\" pulling in oversize ones, whacking on the tape measure, \"nup to big, toss her back\" until he gets one the right size!

You could put a pet bell on it, so people know its coming?

Actually call the news service down there, and get them to film you releasing a bigun, and give them the \"conservation spiel\", and tell them how many more will be released once the new \"1 shark\" rule applies :evil:

Theres been a bit of publicity about sharks at GC canals....I guess they think that Sunshine Coast sharks are diferent. Would be good to have someone from the group get in there and clean it up a bit. The 'pro' fisher may get his knickers in a knot, but they cant stop the average joe from having a fish...it'll highlight how common the sharks are.

Archived