This weekend, oh my, where do I fish.

Brian D

I am so confussed as to where to fish this weekend. I sort think the salt water will beslow because of all the fresh. The dams will be busy because fo all the other people not fishing the salt and the rivers will be flowing too fast for a fat bloke to paddle home.

What to do? Any ideas?

chubstar and i did the pine river thing today the fishing was slow we got a couple of catties each nothing else but at least we got 3 very nice muddies for our trouble id say the bay will be your beast bet brian unless you want to go further north and launch anywhere close seems like cattie central at the moment :)

Brian D wrote:

Still undersided, thinking a GC Canel trip but concerned about the productivity.

I'm pretty sure that's what we're doing tomorrow. Judging by Plastic Mans report a couple of days ago, it seems to still be going strong.

Would there be any reason to bring Crab pots to the canals? Any crabs or sharefarmers?

Cowfish13 wrote:

Brian D wrote:
Still undersided, thinking a GC Canel trip but concerned about the productivity.

I'm pretty sure that's what we're doing tomorrow. Judging by Plastic Mans report a couple of days ago, it seems to still be going strong.

Would there be any reason to bring Crab pots to the canals? Any crabs or sharefarmers?

plenty of both cowfish

Archived