np dam 12.1.08

James W

been a long time since dazza and myself have had a fish...so this morn we went out to mc gavins veiw to see if we could rustle up some bass...and it was tough..real tough...2 bass were landed all morning!.and they wer not monsters:( ..we covered a lot of ground searching but just couldnt find any schools...dazza landed one on a tassie devil and i landed one on a g vibe...even the vietnamese were having a rough day...nothing....but all was not lost...was good to finally catch up dazz...been to long between fishes...will have to hook up again soon mate;)

the level in the dam has risen thou..good to see...

yeah guy's it was damn hard work at NP for a few small fish after slogging through 6ft high grass and about 10 lure changes we had only managed 2 bass:dry: .Bugger

Anyways still great to get out for a throw and great to catch up with Jimmy again! Will do it again soon Jimmy?

Baroon Pocket dam sounds sweet Angus as I haven't fished that 1 before. Might shoot up there next weekend to suss it out abit.

Whats the bank fishin like up there? [img size=255]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/77.jpg

Archived