Woohoo!

Tim a

Hey guys,

just a quicky,

Troy and I went to THE spot today to see if there were sharks aswell as bream and cod, and yes, there were sharks, but there was also a ... jew! Troy got him, as with most of the good fish :P on a live mullet with 100lb nylon coated wire trace on 20lb braid. It went 70cm and hard! Before it was landed we were stumped to as what it was, several high fives and shouting even tho it wasn't the biggest jew ever caught.

We also got 4 sharks and 2 big rays.

Got some good pics, but yet again none of me because the pics look as tho troy was licking his shoulder as taking the pics of my shark.

Thanks

Tim [img size=463]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/Troyjew1.JPG

post-96-144598440141_thumb.jpg

chubbstar wrote:

:blink: Whatttttttttt some one say Jew, Damn boys what a top catch. I'm laughing at what you would have been saying when you's seen what it was:laugh: :laugh: Good on ya's

Jayson

Hey Jayson,

It goes some thing like this...

******** ***** ******* ********* **** *** ************ ******** ********* ***** **** *** ** * * * *********** ** * ****** **** *** ******** *** **** ******* ***** *** **** ** *** *** ******* ** ******** *********** *** ** ** *** ********* ** ********* ***********!!!!!!! WOOHOO! ************ *** ** ******** ***** ***** ******!!!

and then from me, OH MY GOD YOU CAUGHT A JEWIE!

Well it went from Stingray to Shark to Thready to Jew. Tim missed a fish a few mins after that Jew, Mullet came back in fully scaled from the same place I had just pulled mine. So possibly another but can't say for sure unless it's on the bank.

Missed plenty of other fish we suspect as Sharks but ended up with 4 between the 2 of us all around the 75-85cm mark.

Was a bit wet by the end of the day when I got that Jew, that Shark was caught in the first half hour and the Jew was caught in the last half hour. Rain wasn't too bad, only light spitting for the whole day with a few dry patches.

Took my time but I finally got one :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: .

Troy

blue_mako wrote:

kevinchen19870316 wrote:
mackmauler wrote:
Im sure there are troy, but leave em for the noobs lol

and me!

Yeah who the hell uses a 10kg BC for Bream?

Troy

It's funnier because he actually catches heaps of bream doing it too lol:laugh: :laugh: :P

blue_mako wrote:

What sport is there with 25cm Bream on 23lb braid?

Troy

None at all except for the challenge of actually getting the fish on the line in the first place. It's why I've spent the last 6 months trying to convince him to buy an ultra light spinning outfit. I think I'm finally wearing him down.:)

The thing is he'll have to have something high end so he'll probably sell his MG7 and go buy a Certate or Stella and a GLX or something like that.:laugh:

Who cares if someone fishes different to someone else.

I'm sure a lot of us are sick of the to and fro bickering on that topic.

Everyone's entitled to their own opinion and to choose to fish for what they like and however they like.

For those seeking advice there are plenty of opinions provided. It's then up to them to try out the suggestions and settle for what works for them.

Get over it contenders.

ellicat wrote:

Who cares if someone fishes different to someone else.

I'm sure a lot of us are sick of the to and fro bickering on that topic.

Everyone's entitled to their own opinion and to choose to fish for what they like and however they like.

For those seeking advice there are plenty of opinions provided. It's then up to them to try out the suggestions and settle for what works for them.

Get over it contenders.

I cant agree more.

Tim a wrote:

Hey guys,

just a quicky,

Troy and I went to THE spot today to see if there were sharks aswell as bream and cod, and yes, there were sharks, but there was also a ... jew! Troy got him, as with most of the good fish :P on a live mullet with 100lb nylon coated wire trace on 20lb braid. It went 70cm and hard! Before it was landed we were stumped to as what it was, several high fives and shouting even tho it wasn't the biggest jew ever caught.

We also got 4 sharks and 2 big rays.

Got some good pics, but yet again none of me because the pics look as tho troy was licking his shoulder as taking the pics of my shark.

Thanks

Tim [img size=463]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/Troyjew1.JPG

great catch troy I would be pleased with that I have only caught baby one at the gateway bridge

Archived