pine river

wiseguy

gday boys!B) ( & if any girls...):ohmy:

ive been fishing for a while but im new to the online stuff...

anyway, weve recently bought an old tinny and built it up and have began to fish the pine river. muD crabs are plentiful but finding the fish and small bullsharks have been a struggle- has anyone got a map of the pine river with sum good spots to try labbled on it?

or kno of where i could get 1 from?

thanx in advanced, another newbie,

:woohoo: WISEGUY:woohoo:

Mate welcome to the site!

I am no Pine River expert so ill have to let someone else help you out there sorry.

But maybe have a read through the reports under the "All Brisbane Rivers & Creeks" section. There should be quite a few Pine Rivers ones in there that coupld help you out...

Good luck and good fishing!

Angus

If you head into the boat hire place (Bears ??) you could ask them for one. They give them out to the customers doing the hiring. Usually they have marks on them too.

If they wont give you one, you might just have to wait for a returning customer;)

Welcome aboard too.:)

Click here for starters -
/>http://www.australianfishing.com.au/index.php?option=com_kunena&Itemid=237&func=showcat&catid=10

To get there normally, you "hover" over Community near the top of the page and then select Forum from the menu that drops down. Then pick a category....

Good luck

Cheers

thanx boys- hitting the boat hire play next time i go out- hopefully this weekend if the weather isnt shitty-

& ill hit thte bookshop next tiem i venture down to chermy- nothign beatst the local knowledge though-

haooy fishing & thanx again

off to land a monsterfish,

:woohoo: WISEGUY:woohoo:

Archived