Biggles Fish Bandit

Biggles

Hi Everyone, posted here today is one of my small tight water yaks the "Fish Bandit", these little fellas are made right here in Caboolture are are simply excellent for what they are. They are not quite as stable as the Malibu MiniX but they are not as expensive either, and the new range of cammo colours are really hot, jungle, arctic and desert.

Their pay load is rated at 130kg, but I think that may even be understated. Their main attribute/s is they are a perfect second yak to the offshore rigs, and more importantly are the perfect size, shape and price for the kids or weekend visitors.

These yaks will normally retail for around $699, don't forgat you will need a seat and paddle to finish them off. They come standard with 4 rod holders, carry handles, emergency grab rope and 2 hatches.

If anyone would like a look or have a paddle of one of mine. then members of this forum are most welcome. I do not work for the company who manufactures them, I just know the owner, like the product, support kayak fishing and hope to support AFO members.

Just let me know if I can help. (it's the green one in front)

Warmest Regards

Al (Biggles) [img size=350]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/php6jfbP4PM.jpg

post-2756-144598445031_thumb.jpg

I agree, I'm not sure what I like better, the yak or the location. The first pic was taken at he boat ramp off Beachmere/Caboolture Road , the other one was taken at Christmas time on the Orara River just West of Coffs Harbour NSW. I have contacts to some beautiful private property access in that region, not bad as a backup location eh??.

Regards

Al

Archived