Tackle World Tingalpa ,Underwood closed!

reelchippy

Cando wrote:

do you know if there will be an auction andrew?

and the sharks move in ................ Mate people have lost job's and others will lost because these shops have shut and maynot of paied there bills.. ;(

Noel

might wanna check the circumstances before you rave on about that.

sad!

I used to buy at BCF but after seeing the way they are taking over the market, it is apalling, now i fish at Mossops. I would rather pay 10% more and get the service and advice that will help me land more fish and keep the competition there.

usually when you are a regular at a store they will give you a 10% off anyway, so then you will be paying the same prices as BCF anyways.

but I must say that I see a lot more local takle shops closing around Brisbane.

kriso wrote:

Cando wrote:

and the sharks move in ................ Mate people have lost job's and others will lost because these shops have shut and maynot of paied there bills.. ;(

Noel

Do fill me in mate...

not many closes Like sundown is good for the trade!!

from what i was told and no point do i claim 100% fact, but they sold there stock to BCF and closed. there staff where notified about this so they could organise work. when a mega retailer is at your door at cheaper price even though may not have the service or knowlege it doesnt work. money talks easy as that. i have been involved in the same thing in a spare parts store. (how many little private spares store do you see now?)ownwer tried to compete lost his house,car the lot.

Cando wrote:

kriso wrote:
Cando wrote:

Noel

Do fill me in mate...

not many closes Like sundown is good for the trade!!

well that is sad,,,, maybe more poeple should support there local.. Sorry I just no poeple that lost with the sundown crap.. and I do no how it feels to lose when sone 1 else goes down...

Noel

ah ok cool, i just thought taking it to the place i bought it would be better but thats not a possibility anymore:(

stu or plasticman, do you know which employee transferred to charltons? this is my local shop and i frequent it a fair bit itd be good to see a new face.

fishyman wrote:

ah ok cool, i just thought taking it to the place i bought it would be better but thats not a possibility anymore:(

stu or plasticman, do you know which employee transferred to charltons? this is my local shop and i frequent it a fair bit itd be good to see a new face.

yeah mate my old manager jb big tall guy you wont miss him

chubbstar wrote:

While you're at it Andrew, Do you know where my mate "CHUNKY" has gone? I wont be shopping there:P ;)

I'm sure you know the dude I'm talking about:huh:

Even better where are you moving to?:huh:

Jayson

yeah mate matt the guy your talking about is not going anywere he is taking some time off and i not think he is going to be in the tackle game anymore

Archived