FOTM General Chat - Estuary Cod

fishyman

STU wrote:

I think you should do english homework cause your spelling is not up to scratch (homwwork)haha

Well, after doing 3hrs of homework, I'm not seeing too straight:S :blink: So it is hard to press the right keys

BTW: they don't teach you how to spell anymore in english. You just do crap like binary oppositions, expositions, critical literacy and other stuff like that:blink:

Cowfish13 wrote:

STU wrote:
I think you should do english homework cause your spelling is not up to scratch (homwwork)haha

Well, after doing 3hrs of homework, I'm not seeing too straight:S :blink: So it is hard to press the right keys

BTW: they don't teach you how to spell anymore in english. You just do crap like binary oppositions, expositions, critical literacy and other stuff like that:blink:

Sounds like you'll be prepared for all the crap they speak at uni. Stupid lectures who sit at home reading the dictionary so they can find the most inappropriately obscure wording to describe something.

An example of such would be, "the anthropomorphic nature of donald duck is blah blah'. Translation he walks around like a human.

Sorry for the off topic rant:blink:

Yeah i just finished one assighments and am now doing another on on the ideologys, discourses and fallacies of a documentary and an issue in the newspaper and how the position the viewer/reader. Im doing mine on the Harbhajan Singh issue :D :S.

Geez, that all sounds riveting. In my day we just looked at some shakespeare and a couple of poets, and expounded our opinions on them. I then did post second world war American Lit at Uni (because I really like reading it! - J Barth, D Barthelme) and it was great fun. Nice way to break up the maths and comp. science lectures :silly:

nigehey wrote:

Geez, that all sounds riveting. In my day we just looked at some shakespeare and a couple of poets, and expounded our opinions on them.

Hey guess what!!! We get to to exactly that in Grade 12:cheer::silly::(

Anyway, going a bit off topic.

I really want to target some bigger Cod around Brissie this month:cheer:

Same my pb is only 32cm i have got that twice now. Maybe time to upgrade from the 2lb that might help. I might try big lures or livebait around 17mile rocks wich is the closest place to my house that cod live like a 10min drive. Does it count if some1 goes offshore and gets a 70cm one? :S

Archived