what your must succesful type?

kriso

nah mate got them on 3" powerbaits too, and on the squidgy flick baits, I thought the new squidgy pro worms would clean up there so got some but couldnt get a fish on them. Id love to fish HB there but they just dont seem to produce many fish, the fish seem to sit deeper and like a bait presented flowing with the current, I have got a few on the little R2S baby vibs

Lee

Different lures for different species Kris,

Barra & Murray cod - 4" & 6" Bozos mullet in colour "Flikin".

Big flathead and school jew - #8 Bozos grub in "lumo".

Bream & Squire - 50mm & 75mm Bozos Smelt in "brown/gold".

Bass & lizards - 75mm Bozos grub in any colour.

Well im trying to stop using gulp Bait\soft platics to much any more considering u could put it on as bait and the fish would take it ive got some packs of 3inch powerbaits and will also get some others look to bag out with no gulp sp's on the up coming camping trip next week:)

Fishyman,

Fish n Bits in Toowoomba have a good range of them & I've seen them in BCF at Ipswich.

Most of the tackle shops on the Gold Coast carry them too.

Not too sure about in the city, I don't shop there.

MO Tackle has the Bozos Mullet if you like shopping on line. They don't have the smelts or the grubs though.

Today at charltons i spent $60 on lures. I got a R2S bubble pop 35 in pink, A Daiwa SC Schiner (40mm minnow not unlike the sx40), A Daiwa Gekka Lazy 5 ( 50mm Walk the dog lure ), and a Aqua Wave Shallow Magic ( 45mm sinking minnow twitchbait ) They look so sexy cant wait to use them at sandon, especialy the gekka and shallow magic.

:) Tim also picked me up some lures after a phone call these included a bubble pop 35mm, a sx40 colour 307 i think, a pack a 3ich atomic prongs in pukinseed, a pack of 1 32th nitro jig heads and a 100m role of 3lb sunline flurocarbon leader for us to share:) but a little more mine sees i paid 10$ and he payed $9.95 lol all for the camping trip cant wait

Lee,

I used them on the squire last season.

Also have nailed the following species on them; bream, flathead, estuary perch, bass, estuary cod, flounder and a few horrible things not worth mentioning like grinners, etc.

This is the brown/gold colour. [img size=297]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/brown_gold.JPG

post-108-144598450428_thumb.jpg

Cowfish13 wrote:

I've got 2 SC Shiner's. They're alright, not awesome, need way better hooks as well, but they are ok.

I would personally stick to SX40's though. Slightly more expensive, but worth it IMO.

But give them a go. You'll probably nail a Jack on it after what I've said:lol:

Once you put owners on the 50mm Sshiner they're pretty good. Caught a bream and 40cm flattie on one the other day.

Archived