Fishing With Team AFO - Gold Coast 30-03-08

Angus

Awoke to a surprisingly chilly morning and headed down the Goldy picking up Nabs on the way to meet Daniel at the boat ramp. The mist on the way down was full on but it heated up fast burning it off the water in no time.

First stop was the seaway. Nabs and Daniel both got some bream and Daniel got a spangled perch here.

Second stop, one of the regular spots fished by the guys and it proved the goods again with a half dozen bream and pike getting caught. Not by me :P

I was starting to get a bit worried that I would be going home fishless so on came game face hahaha.

Next stop up the Nerang River where i finally redeemed myself cathing 2 bream a flounder and a sea toad in a relatively small space of time. Nabs and Daniel also got several flatties, sea toads here and nabs caught a nice Trevally as well.

Further up the river several more bream were caught on hardbodies, surface lures and plastics.

Sorry for not going into to much detail just yet, by brain is a bit fried by the early start and the sun. Hopefully the photo's will speak for themselves.

Thanks to Nabs and Daniel for showing me some spots and to Daniel for the ride on his sweet boat.

Good fishing.

Angus

Daniel in the seaway with the first for the day. [img size=400]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/1-9cd651f3cf3f32b1307c53f3be4871ad.jpg

post-63-144598450495_thumb.jpg

jeff f wrote:

:) smile nabs, smile:cheer:

It will happen one day, Im just saving it for that BIG fish:lol:

Nice report Angus, it was a pretty good day. Bit of a mixed bag. The conditions were perfect! Hope you enjoyed it.

Pinkey- Not sure the biggest, we didnt really measure any of the fish. Daniel got one that would have been late 20s.

Nice Pics too.

Cheers

Archived