Some fishing pics from the weekend

Dan23

Title says it all. Fishing around Bruns. Didn't take any pics but had a go at float fishing for mullet on bream gear. Man they fight hard;)

Oh and I'm not admitting how I caught the elbow slapper.

I think this might be a GT. It's definitely not a big eye anyway. Taken on 4lb in the surf and fought like crazy! Took ages to land the bugger.:cheer: [img size=500]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/GT-5ad86db2fc64061a61b3cfa6d022295c.jpg

post-1402-144598453723_thumb.jpg

pcsolutionman wrote:

Good Stuff Dan, yeah thats a little GT they go hard hey, wait till yah get a big boy :):)

Lee

Yeah, a couple of casts earlier I landed a dart around the same size that fought hard too but nothing like that little guy. Where I was fishing there was a really strong sweep across a nice little gutter so the fish had everything on its side.

That bread went pretty hard too, I was surprised it was only 32cm actually thought it was going to be more like 40 the way it was tearing line off my reel. Almost did me on the oysters, I could feel the friction on my line and when I landed him my leader was shredded.

fishyman wrote:

i bet you it was floating belly up and he grabbed it out of the water.

OR

bought it at the co-op :P:blink::lol:

OR

he was deep sea landbased sambo jigging :huh: and foul hooked it:ohmy: :huh: :dry: :blink: :S :side: :lol: :laugh: :woohoo: :P :P

One of these is close.

Archived