Schultz Canal Friday 25th April

Angus

Hey guys.

Tackle Show doesnt open till after 1:00 on Friday.

Ill prob go to the dawn service and then for a fish at Schultz and then onto the tackle show.

Failing that Ill be going to the tackle show and Schultz afterwards.

Either way ill be fishing Schultz at some point if anyone wants to come as well.

Ill be fishing lures just chasing cod, flatties etc.

Angus

Angus wrote:

Hey guys.

Tackle Show doesnt open till after 1:00 on Saturday.

Ill prob go to the dawn service and then for a fish at Schultz and then onto the tackle show.

Either way ill be fishing Schultz at some point if anyone wants to come as well.

Angus

Lol u say friday the 22nd, this friday is Anzac Day the 25th, today is the 22nd, then u say the tinnie and tackle show doesnt open til 1 on Satdy, thats the go on friday, Lol I think ure working too hard.

:unsure:Shrimpo wrote:

Angus wrote:
Hey guys.

Tackle Show doesnt open till after 1:00 on Saturday.

Angus

Lol u say friday the 22nd, this friday is Anzac Day the 25th, today is the 22nd, then u say the tinnie and tackle show doesnt open til 1 on Satdy, thats the go on friday, Lol I think ure working too hard.

:unsure:

I edited the original.

Screen text all day....

Cheers.

Angus

I'll be going into work for an hour or two then heading out to meet yas there. Probably be there around 2pm as well.

Kev, don't be tempted into taking your BC.

Angus, would be happy to attach my sol to one of your rods and fish with that to give you some feedback, and hopefully some glory photos. That way you can take both rods but not be weighed down by extra gear.

Archived