Fig Tree Pocket

Malcolm

Had a quick fish at FTP today. Caught a few Prawns for bait and caught a couple of Catties and a couple of Bream 28cm and 25cm, saw quite a bit of activity on dusk like bait fish being hassled by something. It was alive with Mullet jumping and Prawns flicking, good to see:)

And the photo attached is of my Tinnie with the conopy Ray gave me fitted.

Thanks Ray [img size=500]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/2008_05_09_AFO.jpg

post-1567-144598457446_thumb.jpg

Yep here's to Ray and he's shed.

Brian I wouldn't call it a Prawn run, two Prawns per cast, but there did seem to be a few flicking around when I wasn't netting.There was a lot of little clear looking fish, don't know what they are though

Malcolm: I think those fish would be glassy perch.

Youll unlock some good secrets up there Malcolm im sure.

After all, all those Salmon and Sharks that turn up at Kooka must travel through there.

Also that cod you got up there was one of the best middle reaches fish I have ever seen.

Angus

Yeh i only just got onto this website the other day, its great... my local is jindalee boat ramp.. caught a few samon there bout this time last year, always prawns down there, bout 4 min from my house.. so that is just up river from those pylons a bit..

Welcom Nitris, I fish the jindalee boat ramp every once in a while as i live in westlake,we have caught bullies there up to 91cm, and some mates have caught salmon up to 93cm there ;) and bream up to about 30cm.. I had a look at those pylons they sure do look interesting.. as soon as i saw it i just started thinking cod :P, love to give em a good go oneday but i reckon summer would be by far the best.

Archived