Looking for a good deal on a TD Advantage spin rod

i guess the rod's around 199 here and 100 in US but it's not worth importing for a rod at this price tag since shipping's 100.lol

i'd suggest u buy one locally and take care of it. or u can have 1 built for ya. u can get a IMX with top components for around 300 i guess.

or u can wait for some super nice deals on fishing sites if ur also interested in other rods.

They are on ebay seller is gloomisus they are called American legacy fishing co.

They are very quick on delivery well wrapped and they throw in a gloomis hat for free they have every range of gloomis rod plus I think they do lures aswell like megabass

STU wrote:

They are on ebay seller is gloomisus they are called American legacy fishing co.

They are very quick on delivery well wrapped and they throw in a gloomis hat for free they have every range of gloomis rod plus I think they do lures aswell like megabass

Great info Stu good on ya;)

STU wrote:

great piece of info. just had a look, good range of loomis rods in there and some very nice blanks.

lures r a bit expensive on that site but a lot of stuff available.

thanks stu

Shrimpo wrote:

WHAT! How come so expensive? I've seen them aslow as $190 and motackle have them for $199. Why are yours so much more expensive?

they r around 40 bucks directly from manufacturer in China. so no matter what price ppl list elsewhere, u can always call that EXPENSIVE.

250's not a bad price for advantage when a GL2 can be 300 or more.

Archived