origin 3

benno573

rayke1938 wrote:

I have started already picked up a brand new 13inch galvanised holden rim with new 165X13 tyre for $50 no one else bid on it. Less than the price of a new rim.

Cheers

Ray

something else to add to "Aladin's shed"! :silly:

I like your style Ray.:lol:

Rocket

What a crock of rubbish one eyed commentary. Gould going on that NSW were the ones that looked likely to score ????? Hello ??? They'd only scored one try to our two and the bombed one!!!! Forget the hoorahs to Buderus - What about Crocker ??

Hahahahahaa - get that up ya Gus!!!!

WoooooHoooo!!!:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

tate has to learn how to fight, he got pummeled in the first one. and one of the nsw fleas put the boot in to myles when he was on the ground in that other one. i wanted to see crocker smack the shit outa budderus i cant stand that germ.

ellicat wrote:

What a crock of rubbish one eyed commentary. Gould going on that NSW were the ones that looked likely to score ????? Hello ??? They'd only scored one try to our two and the bombed one!!!! Forget the hoorahs to Buderus - What about Crocker ??

Hahahahahaa - get that up ya Gus!!!!

WoooooHoooo!!!:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

well said mate right on

Dinodadog wrote:

Gus Gould was right about one thing, one try for NSW in 160mins of football is disgusting

... and also scoring only 4 tries in 3 games of league isn't a very good sign either, even with the team NSW had they "should" have been able to put on more points then what they did... but who cares... it's only NSW...!! :)

As much as the 30 points in game 2 showed for QLD's attack, the 0 that NSW scored also showed just how good and committed the QLD defence was, and we got to see that again last night as well. QLD kept on turning up in numbers, on their goal line, to keep the blues out. Time and again, especially in the 1st half, NSW had better field position and yet the still couldn't cross that line.

Gus seems to have changed a lot of what he says in commentary nowadays. I remember when he first started, god I used to hate listening to him... but now, even though he has his cries every now and then, I think he's become a much better commentator and can see just how well he can read and disect a game of league. I thought he was spot on with saying that QLD looked as though they were tiring and that NSW looked ready to score because I was thinking the same thing at the same time, NSW had the momentum and had a lot of field and ball posssesion and to me it looked like we were really doing it tough... but then Petro and Price came back onto the field and got us going once again - massive game from the 2 props, even though I thought the NSW forwards were on top in the 1st half.

Now here is something for NSW supporters everywhere...

Boxoftissues.jpg

:D

Shorty

Blah blah Queenslander... thats all I have heard all morning.

I think the real winner of the series was rugby league itself....LOL

I had my own fun last night anyway, doing a walkthrough of all the pubs in the main street on duty wearing my mighty Blues jersey (I hasten to say that this daring escapade was completed well before halftime)

Archived