Nudgee Canal Night Session 11-11-06

Angus

Well i finally convinced the Mrs she would look hot winching a bully in on a nice overhead reel :)

On that note Tanya and I a couple of people are heading to that wooden jetty in Nudgee Canal Saturday night. The plan is to get some fish and chips and set some lines oujt and wait. Im thinking being nudgee and all, at the very least we will have some fun with rays. But fingers crossed for a bully, with the weather warming up and Nudgee being notorious for 1-2m bullies i dont see why not!

Anyone welcome to come say Gday.

Should be there at about 4:30. Staying till ladies decide fishing is not as fun a i make it to be :P But as there will be some drinks etc, this should be reasonably late.

Angus

Post edited by: Angus, at: 2006/11/07 09:29

Post edited by: Angus, at: 2006/11/07 10:50

Gday mate.

Its pretty simple from the Gateway mate.

Just head north as if you were going to the North Coast.

On the left after only bout 10mins you will see an exit clearly marked \"Nudgee\".

Just follow the directions from there.

The Jetty i am referring to is actually on a Road called....... wait for it \"Nudgee Road\" :)

Hope this helps mate.

Angus

what better way to end a 6 year fishing drought than to try to reel in something a million times the size of anything i've ever caught before!

tanya, who's bringing the cosmos? you or me?

but seriously, it will be awesome fun. looking forward to fish, chips, beer, and big mofo sharks!

Angus wrote:

Gday mate.

Its pretty simple from the Gateway mate.

Just head north as if you were going to the North Coast.

On the left after only bout 10mins you will see an exit clearly marked \"Nudgee\".

Just follow the directions from there.

The Jetty i am referring to is actually on a Road called....... wait for it \"Nudgee Road\" :)

Hope this helps mate.

Angus

sweet sounds easy enough even for a dumb ol' ipswichite like me:silly:

blue_mako wrote:

Feral: Nar mate, they are recent aged girlie magazines about 'the pros and cons of boys' and 'why you should wear rubbers' :P . Don't worry mate, the parental units never understand ;) .

Troy

um troy how do u know about these girlie magazines...you buying them instead of the fishing ones these days??:laugh:

Archived