birthday with the afo crew?

James W

rocket...november the 15th...il be there from when it opens which is 10am...

went th ere today...got about 9 barra..best was in the 70's...but last pellet i almost had a monster!..would have been in the high 80's maybe...about a 10 minute fight on 6lb and had it almost to the net..ping!:unsure:

cant win em all.. [img size=320]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/DSC00384.jpg

post-180-144598477425_thumb.jpg

post-180-144598478083_thumb.jpg

Henry: that's the Morayfield one :)

Kriso you can't miss it mate. The road will go from 3 lanes down to two. You'll be asked nicely by the speed signs to slow down to 80 or something, and there will be a lot of signs of road works. You'll see a sign indicating a service and food etc.

kreel wrote:

Have a great Birthday Jimmybob. I would have joined you but its my gf's birthday the week before and mine the week after - we generally celebrate in between. This year we turn 78 (combined age). Have a great fish and let us know how it all goes.

That'd make tacklebox underage wouldn't it ? You might have to check your maths:laugh: :laugh:

ellicat wrote:

kreel wrote:
Have a great Birthday Jimmybob. I would have joined you but its my gf's birthday the week before and mine the week after - we generally celebrate in between. This year we turn 78 (combined age). Have a great fish and let us know how it all goes.

That'd make tacklebox underage wouldn't it ? You might have to check your maths:laugh: :laugh:

78 - 65 = 25 years in prison

Don't worry mate I did the maths when I picked her up from school. Just made it.

Archived