Off To Hervey For A Few Days.

Luvit

Been a while since the boys and l have been to Hervey Bay so tomorrow we head off for some R & R. I don’t bounce back like l use to so after spending 2 dates removing antifoul l’m looking forward to relaxing with the boys and some fish. 

We’ll give the swimming a miss with reports of irukandji jelly fish at Fraser ATM. 

Anyone else going to be up that way?

20 hours ago, Luvit said:

Been a while since the boys and l have been to Hervey Bay so tomorrow we head off for some R & R. I don’t bounce back like l use to so after spending 2 dates removing antifoul l’m looking forward to relaxing with the boys and some fish. 

We’ll give the swimming a miss with reports of irukandji jelly fish at Fraser ATM. 

Have a great trip mate. I know the bounce back feeling ... it’s called bloody age. Tight lines and enjoy NYE. 

I’m staying in the bay or might venture a bit outside with the scout 🙂

21 hours ago, Luvit said:

iam thinking of going up around elliots heads or burrum heads onwednesday for a week or so not taking the boat as i will be house looing

Archived