Finally Happening

Gazza

Most of the older members Know the saga of my poor old boat that died (motor seized after a couple of weeks from purchase) MANY THANKS TO YATALA MARINE FOR THEIR LACK OF SUPPORT :angry: I would not recommend them for anything !!!!! Except being ripped off

But there is a happy ending

The funds I was waiting for came in :woohoo:

This has been along time coming and I dont say sorry for the post as there is more to come lol

The boat as I bought it

CrustySeamenAFO.jpg

looks good huh till the motor kept overheating and finally died in the arse after having the water pump replaced and empellor after another trip with overheating probs GRRR any way dead boat 23 grand

So Now the Newer members get the picture I'll start the

The refitt starts

I will run out of space

stay tuned

Gaz

From this to this

08-09-08_1209AFO.jpg

09-07-08_1616AFO.jpg

to this

10-07-08_1240.jpg

10-07-08_1241AFO.jpg

to this

10-10-08_1502AFO.jpg

and a final tid bit shes been renamed

09-30-08_0928AFO.jpg

and is not finished yet still has new carpet seats a anchor winch and a Navman 8120 12" screen ploter/sounder to go in plus a laptop with internet conn and vid cam for on board action capture ask Rumrunner

I have more pics

Cheers Gaz

Raw water but not in the leg on the front of the motor but they hve a neuatra salt system as well if your slack but have a hose point that connects straight to the engine for easy flush does the whole lot leg and all :)

300 hp sweet as duo prop what can I say been worth the wait

Gaz

Same boat 22 foot Pride concorde with 270 hp 5 lt 40 knot plus have not found one with 5.7 300 yet but yes it will be evil :woohoo:

You bring a good point about live to AFO I can do that trough the laptop never thought of that does afo have that ability ? that would be cool as I will be using a hd web cam to my laptop with wireless internet

Gaz

Getting excited now :woohoo::woohoo: Seamech just rang and motor and leg are ready to go Asked me where to fit the new gauges etc looking at Friday pick up :woohoo:

Gaz

Then Sat fit carpet ,sounder and windlass

Prob go for a fish Sunday if the weather Gods are kind

Chilli

Barwon banks the shelf are more on the cards

Rummy and I have a plan his boat for the bay mine for the big blue unless it's an overnighter and we need the comfort (crapper sleeps 4 full storm covers) and yes there will be deckie spots open ;) so stay tuned you too Greg :) I reckon we can fish 4 with ease

Now thats scary Chilli ,Bootie, Elli and me all on one boat :silly: :silly:

Let the good times roll

Gazza

Gaz, She's looking a treat. It just about killed me not having a motor for a few months. Don't know how you survived. :S But then again you didn't have her for long before she got crook so I guess you don't know what you've been missing:P

What's the superstition about changing the name of the boat ? I wanna make sure you've made all the right pledges before I step foot on her, with the ellicat curse and all:blush: :P :laugh:

the bro-in-law changed the name on his ski boat and had all the things go wrong with it :ohmy: steering pulled out of dash :ohmy: going into moggera dam went over cattle grid u-bolt on axle broke and boat hit railing ripped hole in side:ohmy: then motor hard to start:ohmy: then out on copten dam a big end bearing went :ohmy: all this since changing name in about 3 mth time:laugh: :laugh: so boat sat in his yard for a year then gave it to me and we wrecked it sold off for parts;) al

Gazza wrote:

Hey Maxi I will be coming down for a visit and of coarse a fish with you Dee and the prof

boat in tow as soon as I can :)

whats the Bar like down there ?? any good reefs offshore etc and the best times to hit them or chase big toothies trolling ??

Gaz

sounds good gazza.. the bar is ok ,its the swell you've got to worry about ...:woohoo: :woohoo:

yep some good reef around mate... will let you know when the razor gang starts to show up ... but always some fish on the reefs ....

give us a yell if you want some where to bunk mate..

Maxi

Archived