witch jigheads are best

Jack2

best is probably TT they have really good quality hooks and are very sharp.

i use nitro because a bit cheaper and still pretty good quality.

squidgy are probably next. they are cheap, but because of this they aren't as good quality and you may lose fish if only just hooked.

bream, use sizes 1/32 to 1/16

flathead- 1/16-1/8(depending what size flatty and current maybe 1/6)

whiting- similar to bream

Dave

Man TT is what i usually buy... but lately i have been getting these off ebay http://shop.ebay.com.au/merchant/breammaster1 the ones that come with around 50 jiggheads (5 packets of around 10 jiggheads) of them for around $15-$18.. i think i ended up getting 15 packets for arround $50. worked out to be 35cents per jigghead or so.. makes it real easy to get over losing a sp.

Been catching fish on them.. there mostly small hooks best for bream and what not.. but i also caught a flatty on them the othe day.. havent realy noticed a decrease in fish caught compared to the TT. :woohoo:

Mack_attack wrote:

my preference is TT -> Nitro -> Gamakatsu -> Squidgy

Although i don't rate nitro at all in the smaller ones as i have been snagged and straightened the hook before my 4lb broke...

But the heavier stuff 4/0, 5/0 are top notch

mate, i've got nitro in 1/16 and 2 hook and i can pull it out of snags (moslty rocks) with 10lb leader and they are fine. the only time i don't know is if i bust off.

Jack2 wrote:

me and mate have been trying to work out witch brand of jigheads work best on what fish

we have tried everthing

any ideas would be great

thanks

i might be a bit slow, i know what others are saying, but i don't understand your asking for ideas if you have tried everything, :huh: .

Archived