Land Based North Pine Dam (Lake Samsonvale)

Jords

[img size=500]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/dec0204_030.jpg I have heard that MacGavins View is one of the better land-based spots that aren't too hard to access. I drove down there with mum and couldnt see anyway to get down to the dam itself. information would be great because i am like 10 mins away at samford. Also what tackle should be used. I have a few TT spinnerbaits and plenty of softplastics but havent actually caught much on them.

All help would be terrific. Thanks mates.

Cheers :cheer: :cheer:

P.S - Are there any 'toga in samsonvale cause i caught some in borumba and i am hooked - u shuld all go up and try the tons of dead timber in there

Post edited by: Jords, at: 2006/12/31 17:37

post-529-144598404785_thumb.jpg

i notice ur on some sort of boat with an electric...is that still aloud at north pine becuase ur not aloud outboard motors on the lake??

wait i thought that was like an electric powered boat my bad...but u does anybody no if a lightweight tinnie with an electric on the back would be aloud?

Post edited by: Gerty_92, at: 2006/12/31 18:56

Holy snapping Toga man - nice way to welcome yourself to the site.

What till the guys see that tomorrow - you are goig to be the most popular user for a while.:laugh: :P

By the way - Welcome and hope you enjoy the site.:cheer:

Have you got anymore shots like that? ;)

No boats what so ever on north pine dam at the momment. I know this cause Ray is on line during the day - when you notice tht Ray is not on line during the day it's a sure bet that will be when they let boats on again.:woohoo:

thats not half of it - i caught three that day aswell as many bas. Between myself, Mark Pertot and my uncle we landed 30+ legal bass plus my 3 toga

That is the only shot but i have it all on video 'cause we were shooting - i don't even have a copy of it i had to get it off davo's bait and tackle site

Post edited by: Jords, at: 2006/12/31 19:08

Post edited by: Jords, at: 2006/12/31 19:15

Guest IcEkNiGhT

hrmmms i know a place in kallangur that hold small toga me and a mate caught 2 one morning. its a small creek just befor you come to petrie on the left near what i think is a bmx track? anyone know of the place im talking about?

Guest IcEkNiGhT

its about 8 feet wide the creek and its not youngs crossing its off the main drag. anzac av it starts as but turns into something else i think. when i get back to bris i will look it up and tell you excatly where it is. last time we got a heap of turtles there also in yabbie pots. made some good money selling them :P

Archived